BOOM TRUCK OPERATOR
The following traits, qualities, and skills are necessary for this position:
- Positive attitude toward customers
- Good control over loading and unloading of cargo.
- Cleaning and inspecting the vehicle.
- Delivering items in a secure manner to and from distribution locations.
- Driving in accordance with traffic laws and workplace safety policies.
- Determining the most direct and secure path to your destination.
- Observing accident protocols.
- A valid CDL, two to three years of clean driving
- We also will consider recent CDL holders; experienced drivers also
- Use a boom truck crane to raise, move, position, or set equipment and materials at construction sites.
- To get ready for rigging and hoisting, perform a pre-operational inspection and determine the crane's weight and capacity.
- Daily circular check reports and business vehicle maintenance, such as general upkeep (greasing of Boom/Moffat) and cab cleanliness.